FOR LIFTING LONG INSULATED PANEL OFF TRUCKS
Crane forks are self-levelling under all loads.
Fully certified lifting slings are part of the standard kit.
Standard kit contains all components, assembly tools and full certification.
Modular compression beam can be assembled to desired length to suit pack dimensions.
Fork opening heights are fully adjustable for high panel stacks.
Modular form and unique storage container allows compact and economical transportation.
Forks locate in wooden pallets below packs and prevent any panel damage.
For panels over 22m long, double Pack Boy configurations are required with two standard kits suspended below a third spreader beam.
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION & FEATURES
- Standard kits suitable for packs up to
20m long and 4 tonne total weight
• For use with suitably sized cranes only
• Special kits for extended length panels
and tandem lift options available
• Typical assembly time is 20 minutes for
minimum two people with use of forklift
• Transport size = 2m x 1.2m x 2m high
• Transport weight = 900Kg
• Fully assembled Pack Boy™ weight on
crane = 650Kg (standard option)
• HSE compliant podium safety steps
available as part of kit
• Economical weekly or daily hire