FOR INSULATED ROOF & WALL PANELS
Powered by internal re-chargeable battery.
With the option of various suction pads and extension kits, the cladboy is unique flexible and versatile and can be used for many applications such as:
- Horizontal wall panels
- Vertical wall panels
- All types of roof / ceiling panels.
The standard cladboy suction pads are suitable for all commonly used insulated roof and wall panels. For other profiles such as corrugated and roof tile profile, special suction pads are available.
- Lifting capacity max. 800kg
- Machine weight min. 125kg
(depending on applied configuration)
- Clear audible low vacuum warning
- Large vacuum buffer tank
- Low battery warning
- Additional fall protection by safety straps
CE directive EN 13155 requires an additional falling safety system when a vacuum lifter is used on a building site. This can be achieved in 2 different way's:
- 1 (single) vacuum circuit with additional fall protection.
- 2 (dual) independant vacuum circuits.
For Dual Circuit Cladboy Click Here